Gift baskets so pretty you’ll want to pick one (or two) for yourself!
McEwan Fine Foods has created unique gift baskets for the holiday season. Perfect for festive foodies, you have the choice between 10 different packages, including:
- Netflix basket, perfect for relaxing with your favorite movies and delicious snacks
- Charcuterie gift basket, with a variety of cheeses, meats, nuts and toast to enjoy
- Holiday sweet tooth gift basket, creating a festive mood with a fun mix of chocolate, candy, hot chocolate and spicy tea
McEwan Gift Baskets are available to order online and can be picked up or delivered.
The most wonderful time of year also calls for the perfect holiday treat. That’s why the culinary team at McEwan Catering have created delicious holiday meals to make planning your party simple and seamless.
Whether you’re at home with your bubble or hosting a virtual reunion with friends and family, they want you to enjoy the flavors of the season with their turkey, glazed ham, roast lamb and rib dinners. beef. Plus, if you order before December 13, you’ll receive 15% off your holiday meal using code HOLIDAY15 upon check-out.
To order a McEwan Holiday Fest, visit mcewancatering.com, send email [emailÂ protected], or call 416 444 6262 ext. 228 – 24 hours a day, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., 7 days a week. Pickup is also available at McEwan Don Mills and McEwan Yonge & Bloor locations
- McEwan Fine Foods Netflix Gift Basket
This package is valued at $ 150.
How to enter
To enter and win, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow @DishedToronto and @TheMcewanGroup on Instagram. Leave a comment below to tell us once you’ve got your grip on. (1 entry)
2. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a $ 150 Netflix gift basket from @McEwanFoods in the annual # DH12Days from @DailyHiveTO https://bit.ly/2VvrbpJ Follow @DailyHiveTO and RT to enter!
Entries for the competition will be accepted from the time and date of publication until 11:59 p.m. PT December 15, 2020. A winner will be chosen at random, contacted via the platform used to participate and announced in a post featuring the winners on December 21.