Check the calendar, dear procrastinators. Christmas is a few days away and if you’re still looking for something special to give, shop locally to avoid delivery delays, or consider sending a recurring gift.
Harry & David, based in Medford, presented the Fruit of the month club in the 1930s, but over the past decade gift subscriptions have grown.
Here is a list of gifts that can be sent throughout the year:
Skin care products number in the hundreds of thousands. If you are looking for something new, the articles in the subscription boxes have been verified by experts. Most subscriptions can be canceled at any time and offer a discount on the first box.
Get 30% off your first box of How to be a redhead, which is filled with hair, makeup, skin and lifestyle items ($ 16.10 for your first box, renews at $ 23 a box and includes shipping costs). Each box contains products valued at $ 80 or more.
Shiny box lets you pay for one box each month ($ 21 including shipping) or save money by paying upfront. Use code GLOW25 at checkout to receive 25% off your first box. Electronic gift card, sent by e-mail on your behalf, allows the recipient to choose the beauty or care products they wish to receive.
- The limited edition of Glossybox grooming kit, featuring nine aftershave care products and fragrances valued at over $ 150, is on sale at $ 31.50. Regiment CBD Full Size Beard, Eyebrow and Mustache Growth Solution alone is worth $ 38.16
Amazon has beauty boxes, including:
- FaceTory K-Beauty and a skin care box with Korean cloth masks ($ 49.95 per quarter, $ 37.46 for your first box)
- Cocotic The Beauty and Personal Care subscription for Women of Color ships a box of five to eight full-size and deluxe travel-size products (25 $ one box and free shipping)
- Seduce offers editor-tested and hottest makeup and beauty products in a box valued at $ 100 for 23 $ one box, with free shipping
Birchbox has beauty, skin and body care products for men. Subscriptions from $ 10 per month, including postage, and can be canceled at any time. the The best of grooming the gift box is $ 46 (a $ 129 value) and includes full-size bottles of:
See more subscription boxes for Men
Who doesn’t love a box of gourmet food sent to their home? There are a lot of options, even organic and vegan.
Save 35% on your first box of Eat2Explore, which is designed as a culinary adventure for children. Each box includes an educational activity sheet; three recipe cards; unique spices, sauces or mixtures of cereals; kitchen utensils and a shopping list for fresh ingredients ($ 16.24 for your first box; renews at $ 24.99 per box and includes shipping).
Goldbelly.com offers a subscription to receive a new food somewhere in the United States. A three-month subscription of The best of Goldbelly box with food for four people handcrafted by pit masters to pastry chefs, from butchers to bakers, is for sale at $ 249 (was $ 275 including shipping).
Check out Goldbelly’s cheapest subscriptions for Pizza, biscuits, Bacon, ice cream, tart, sandwiches or subscribe to one of the restaurants and food manufacturers in your favorite city such as New York, Chicago, San Francisco, New Orleans, Los Angeles Where Miami.
the Terza cheese and cold meats board, a platter of 13 gourmet selections of hand-sliced artisan cheeses, cold cuts, special toppings and crackers as well as bamboo serving utensils is $ 109, with free delivery. This is not a subscription.
Harry and david Fruit of the month club collections offer choices of Chocolates, artisan cheeses, oregon wine and other goodies from the company’s family of brands. Select the month to start deliveries and how often your giveaway arrives: three, six, nine, or 12 months per year.
- Organic fruits ($ 119 for three months, save with code CLUB at checkout): Fruit is grown, harvested, and packaged in accordance with the USDA National Organic Program.
- Desserts ($ 129 for three months): There’s a new treat every month, from Peach and Berry Pie and Moose Munch Premium Popcorn with chocolate covered strawberries and cranberry blondies or brownies.
- Chocolates ($ 429 for 12 months, save with code CLUB at checkout): Introduce different flavored truffles as well as sea salt caramels and chocolate coated fruit.
Universal yums offers sweet and savory snacks based on each month’s international theme, such as creamy hazelnut truffles and chocolate covered waffles from Belgium or tangy fried seaweed and salted pineapple candies from Thailand (from $ 15 per month for five to seven snacks).
the Kiwi Company offers practical educational kits for children at the start of primary school. Select based on age and interests such as engineering, art, cooking, geography, and science (starting at $ 17.50 per month, take a break or cancel anytime). Play and Learning Crates are designed for preschoolers and the membership may increase as the child ages.
Get 30% off your first box of Raddish Kids, which offers edible education. Children eat and learn by mixing simmered math and science ($ 16.80 for the first box; renews at $ 24 per box, which includes shipping).
Save on your first box of Small passports (use code WRAP for 20% off). These hands-on activities for ages 3-10 are designed to spark curiosity and celebrate cultures with globally inspired experiences (from $ 23.95 a month).
Take 33% off your first box of PupJoy, which offers exclusive and eco-friendly natural treats and chews, as well as dog toys. For a box valued over $ 65, pay $ 26.12 for your first box; renews at $ 38.99 per box, which includes shipping. Set up a schedule you want: monthly, every two months, or every three months.
Flower and Plant subscriptions allow you to make sure someone is remembered on special occasions and “just because” days.
The Bouqs Customizable flower deliveries, grown on sustainable and eco-friendly farms, let you choose the look, from traditional to tropical, and set the schedule. Subscribers receive up to 30 percent off. The Farmer’s Market Gift Trio, on sale at 15% off, features arrangements of freshly picked mixed stems ($ 124 for three months, was $ 146). Subscriptions starting at $ 40 per month.
Find a potted plant that reflects the recipient’s personality, from a formal orchid to a cheerful azalea. ProFlowers has:
- Christmas cactus at $ 52 (save 50% with code HOLIDAY50 at checkout)
- Holiday holiday bouquet for $ 57 to $ 92 (save 20% with code HOLIDAY20 at checkout)
– Janet Eastman | 503-294-4072
More gift ideas:
• What you need to know about shopping and shipping this holiday season in Oregon
• Oregon artisans, once isolated by the COVID-19 pandemic, thrive during the holiday shopping season
• Houseplant Gift Guide: These Oregon stores have options from flower classics to Venus fly traps
• Best-selling and locally made gifts: easy ways to shop at craft markets, pop-up shops and online
• Gifts made in Oregon are for sale on Etsy, eBay and Amazon
• Last minute gardening gifts: bestselling books on sale for gardeners in the Pacific Northwest
• Upgrade your home for less during the Houzz Sale with up to 75% off top selling furniture, light fixtures, rugs and round wall mirrors