Dallas Market Center announced new additions to its market ahead of the Total Home & Gift Market, January 5-11, 2022. The first market of the new year will feature more than 50 new and expanded showrooms as well as major brands making their debuts in permanent exhibition rooms across the market square.
“The first look at all the new stuff will be in Dallas in January,” said Cindy Morris, president and CEO of the Dallas Market Center. “Responding to the huge demand from retailers and designers looking for what’s on-trend, unique and available in the coming months, we’re bringing more new showrooms and brands to the market. “
Among more than 1,000 permanent showrooms ranging from gifts and home, housewares and gourmet, holidays and flowers to lighting and fashion, Dallas Market Center welcomes new brands and supports expansion long-standing partners in the total lifestyle market.
January will see new showrooms, including the following: Crestview Home (WTC 333); Elite Accessories Ltd. (TM 1448); The French bee (TM 1725); Hester & Cook (TM 2503); Kendrick HOME (WTC 320); Modern burlap (TM 1335); Novart (WTC 6650); Young’s Inc. (TM 1034); Aptations (TM 4432-12); Daria Rugs and Antiques (WTC 6694); Pacific Trading (TM 2218), RS Covenant (TM 2214); and Social Lighting Corp. (WTC 4432-01).
The Gallery (IHDC 1D202) welcomes new companies, including the furniture and lighting design studio Amatoya (GL82-83). Ann Gish (GL16) is known for her extremely detailed and finely crafted bed linen. Metcolors (GL02) features licensed artwork from around the world. Collective & Co. Home (GL28) adds pillows, decoration and more. Creative Threads (GL 76) bridges the gap between West and East with draperies designed with Indian art. Outpost Original (GL32) features luxurious decor and furnishings. And Debra Steidel (GL86) has beautiful pieces of fine art porcelain. Cloud9 Design (GL92) is expanding into The Gallery with its beautiful textiles, including Marina B.
Inside The debut of the 2301-Curated Gifts From Around the World collection will include Bonnecaze Absinthe & Home (WTC 2301-13) with reproductions of rare antique objects from France. Heritage Lace (WTC 2301-35) is a leading manufacturer of premium textiles and specialty products. And the anti-stress diffusers and scents from Serene House USA (TM 2301-21).
The Gourmet Market is bursting with new flavors from Lisa’s Lemonade (WTC 180-A44) with naturally healthy lemonade and drink mixers. Golden Whisk (WTC 180-A16) specializes in decorated cookies and delicious desserts. And Whiskey and Wine Design (WTC 180-A30) features handcrafted decorative pieces made from wine barrels.
A special note for fans of fashion accessories: Kendra Scott (WTC 13256) opens her showroom to connect customers, causes and the community in a new space on the 13th floor.
In addition to these new exhibitors, hundreds of permanent showrooms will welcome new brands and collections. Highlights include:
- NextGen Dallas (TM 1028) welcomes Enesco back to the Dallas Market Center in its showroom. Enesco is the iconic giftware company with a portfolio of award-winning artists and products, including Jim Shore, Designs by Lolita, Department 56 Villages and Disney Traditions.
- Ivystone (WTC 236) has four lines that extend their footprint within the showroom: Beatriz Ball, Consuela, Napa Home & Garden and Karma / Stephen Joseph.
- Global Views (IHDC 1D209) is proud to present a new collection from Roger Thomas.
- Taylors – Visual Comfort & Tech Lighting (IHDC 1D111) welcomes several new collections: surface design company Hable at Taylors, lighting designs by Avroko, Kelly Wearstler, Mick De Giulio and Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting and Visual Comfort presents the lighting of designer Paloma Contreras.
- Stylecraft Lamps (WTC 10074) is launching a major home furniture collection from Dann Foley Lifestyle.
- Cathy & Co (TM 1600) adds Adams Apple Co., Wabi Whiffs and Christina’s Clean Creations. The Brand Agency (WTC 13232) adds Holly Dodson Designs, Tat2 and ZuZu Spirit.
- Additionally, Design Directions (WTC 9028) adds Eichholtz; Patrick & Co (TM 2927) welcomes Black Ink; Portico (WTC 631) adds Wear Your Sole and Powder; Regency (WTC 268, IHDC 2F128) adds Sprinkles Bake Shoppe; RoadRunners (TM 1500) launches Willow + Adler; The Import collection (WTC 6440) features Kavana; Unique Loom (IHDC 1D112) Launches Jill Zarian English Manor and Eco Southwestern Collection; UMA Home Décor (WTC 600) launches the U Select collection of daring and extravagant pieces; William Lamont (TM 2400) welcomes Hestia; Orchids Lux Home (WTC 6690) adds duvet covers, quilts and blankets; Cheungs (IHDC 2F125) presents Riviera Linen Boxes, Riviera Linen Trays and Sedona Ceramic Jars; BIDK Home (TM 2602) adds Urban Nature Culture from Amsterdam, Cotton Balls from Holland and Ledr from Holland; A&B Home (TM 1325) welcomes Seasonal Abode; and American Made Collective (TM 2901) adds Sticks.
Expanded showrooms for January include Cathy & Co. (TM 1648), Classic Home (WTC 530-520), Cliff Price & Co. (TM 1888), K&K Interiors (WTC 237), De Leon Collections (TM 1501) ), Fortune Silks (WTC 2F115), Gabby (WTC 154), Olivia Riegel (TM 2301.41), PA Home (WTC 523-525) and Porch View (WTC 280-2F446).
Relocated and expanded showrooms include Danny’s Fine Porcelain (IHDC 1D409), Foster’s Point (IHDC 1D101) and TAG (WTC 350). Relocations include Ashore (WTC 10087), B&S Trading (WTC 10027), DDI System (WTC 4432-11), HTI Buying Group (TM 1315), Jascotina (IHDC 2F327), Oriental Trimmings (WTC 6078), Pasha Furniture (WTC 680)) and Summer Classics (WTC 9010).
Pre-registration, which is the exclusive method of receiving the FastPass for contactless entry, is now available at dallasmarketcenter.com.