Step into the Sunshine Boutique, 18 E. Wall, and the aroma of coffee is noticed first.
“I have coffee all the time,” owner Georgia Brown said. “And we offer samples of hot chocolate or tea.”
“I want people to come in and feel comfortable shopping,” she said.
Sunshine Boutique offers tuxedo rentals, wedding decorations and wedding cakes.
Plus, “all kinds of cakes, cookies, and pies,” Brown said.
But the company is best known for its store filled with boutique items.
See the photos below for some of the items that can be purchased in Sunshine Boutique.
Many people may not know that Brown does corporate gifts where she selects, wraps and delivers corporate gifts. Packaging and delivery are free for customers.
From now on, The Sunshine Shop is offering a special gift to FortScott.Biz subscribers. Georgia Brown is offering a gift basket valued at $95.
The winner will be chosen from FortScott.Biz subscribers who register by December 20 at 10 a.m. See more details under the photos.
The Sunshine Shop is offering a special gift to FortScott.Biz subscribers. The owner offers a gift basket valued at $95.
Winner will be chosen from FortScott.Biz subscribers
So be sure to register by CLICK HERE if you are not already receiving our emails.
We will draw a winner on December 20 at 10:00 a.m.
Be sure to watch your emails as you will have 24 hours to respond before we select a new winner.
Some details about entering the competition:
- You must be subscribed to the list to participate. This means that you will need to enter your email address and then confirm the subscription.
- You can enter from this link or use the form on the right side of the page.
- You will need to come to Fort Scott to claim the prize. If you live in Alaska, this might not be profitable for you.
- The winner will be announced and their photo will be published on the site. This is probably not a good competition for people in the witness protection program.
- If you are under 18, you will need a guardian to accept it on your behalf.