Make your life a little sweeter this week.
World Chocolate Day is Thursday, July 7, and there’s no better time to treat yourself to dessert. Get these delicious sets of chocolate covered fruit, fudge brownies or chocolate chip cookies delivered right to your door.
Whether you love the good old caramel and chocolate combo or want to venture out and expand your palate to something like chocolate covered strawberry popcorn, these are the best sites and selections to order for World Day treats. chocolate.
The tried and true 1-800Baskets has a selection of sweet treats for all occasions. World Chocolate Day is no exception. There’s no rule that you can’t afford a box of chocolates, so treat yourself this week.
Cakes, cookies and pies are Milk Bar’s expertise and they offer a wide variety.
Salty and sweet form a dynamic duo at The Popcorn Factory. Some of these flavors might be out of the norm for the average chocolate lover, but there’s no better time to explore new tastes.
Russell Stover is a household name and World Chocolate Day would be incomplete without mentioning their chocolate candy boxes and other fun gift sets.
- Best Of Stover Collection Basket includes two S’mores bars, 1.3 oz.; Gift box of assorted chocolates, 9.4 oz; Gift box of assorted caramels, 9 oz; Bag of assorted chocolates, 18.4 oz. and Bag of Milk Chocolate Pecan Delights, 16 oz.
- Milk Chocolate Roman Nougats, 24 oz.
- Dark Chocolate Roman Nougats, 24 oz.
- Whitman’s Sampler® Chocolate Assortment, 24.1 oz.
- Assorted Creams, 9.4 oz. Box
- Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Tiles, 24 oz.
Last, but not least, chocolate covered fruit. From strawberries to pineapple, Edible Arrangements dunks it in chocolate and sells it. Check out these delicious gift boxes.